onlinepharmacyservices.com is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. Implementation date of (GDPR) (EU): 25 May 2018
It means that we are open about our fair policy methods of tracking and use of the visitor’s personal data and you can freely check what exactly we are doing to it.
At onlinepharmacyservices.com, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The way you navigate the store
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the store.
We collect your personal or contact details only for the purpose of processing your orders and to make sure that you’ve got your Orders accordingly.
To personalize our store services for the users or customers we gather or collect details of your technical equipment such as browsing our store or on-site behavior for making our online store more user friendly and personalized.
Our online store also works with third-party companies to help us provide the best customer service for you. These third-party companies only use some of the personal details that you’re leaving on our site which is limited and only required to perform their necessary obligations.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for the products you purchase from our site.
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary order for you.
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivered to you.
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website immediately.
You can email us at email@example.com and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected.
- To delete your personal details from our system.
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind).
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Customer Guarantees & Returns:
We provide superior quality and effective medication at your doorstep. There exists no place for fraud or illegal approach at our pharmacy, as we always try to achieve and maintain strong relationship with our customers.
Our prime objective is to make our clients contented with our efficient and correct approach and therefore, guarantee the privacy of our client information. We provide a wide range of generic and branded medication approved by FDA at low economic cost and attractive offers.
Due to some reasons, customers tend to cancel their previously placed orders and this is permitted only to a certain limit.
Cancelling your already placed order should be performed within 12 – 24 hours of placing it.
Your claim for canceling the order should be sent through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No request regarding your order cancellation will be approved after 24 hours of your ordering time.
Thank you for your co-operation!